Malaysia top universities: Land of summertime season rains, breath-taking nature, golden temples, and skyscrapers, Malaysia has that exotic ‘je ne sais quoi’, which makes it a pinnacle tour destination. But have you ever taken into consideration Malaysia can also be the perfect region in your research abroad?
Key motives to do not forget Malaysia in your graduate research consist of the best education, the opportunity to paintings even as studying, the low price of dwelling and training fees, and the multicultural vibe.
One of Malaysia top universities is Taylor’s University, which ranks in pinnacle 1% international universities for Employer Reputation and in pinnacle 2% international universities in step with QS World University Ranking 2018. And if that’s now no longer enough, right here are 6 motives you must completely search for a Master’s diploma at Taylor’s University!
1. You’ll study at a university that constantly seeks to improve
Taylor’s University in the form of a better training group that doesn’t accept correct and usually goals for better. That’s why they continuously arise ground-breaking coaching and mastering methods.
The coaching fashion at Taylor’s University combines a more desirable curriculum, elevated enterprise collaboration, and experiential mastering programmes. This method is supposed to equip you with the vital abilities required at the job market.
A distinctive feature from the university’s method of education is the development of the second Transcript which supplies official recognition to extra-curricular activities. This means that if you opt to study there you’ll graduate having a second document that ads towards the academic transcript helping you showcase intellectual and social skills.
On top of this, Taylor’s University was the first in Asia to introduce Open Online Classes (MOOCs), which benefited individuals from every place in the world. And for us that says forward-thinking and openness to change.
2. You can prepare for Masters that require a specific academic background
Sometimes our Bachelor’s choices no more align using what we want to do in existence so we start searching for any different specialisation. Taylor’s University recognises that individuals change and a few of you’ll need a new profession. That’s why they ease your use of certain Master’s programmes via preparation and foundation programmes.
A few examples of British-trained foundation programmes provided by Taylor’s are:
- Taylor’s Foundation in Science – prepares you for science-related Master’s programmes connected with topics like Biochemistry, Pharmacy and Toxicology.
- Foundation in Communication – prepares you for graduate studies in Media and Communication.
- Foundation in Engineering – prepares you for any engineering programme.
3. You’ll be able to choose from diverse English-taught programmes
Taylor’s University concentrates on Business, Science and Engineering programmes, providing you with the choice to obtain the right British-trained Master’s for you personally. A few examples of awesome graduate programmes with open applications at this time are:
The Master of Philosophy in Food Studies – find out about exciting topics for example world food cultures, but the anthropology & sociology of food.
Master’s in International Hospitality Management – the foremost and only French postgraduate degree in hospitality in Asia-Off-shore, offered together with the College of Toulouse.
Master of Philosophy in Pharmaceutical Sciences – integrated research training exploring urgent issues in pharmaceutical sciences.
Master’s in Architecture – the amount may be equal to Part 2 from the Board of Architects Malaysia or Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM) Professional Examination.
4. Taylor’s University has an easy application process for a Master’s degree
Apply to a Master’s at Taylor’s College in Malaysia is a lot simpler than you may let’s suppose you simply consider Malaysia like a faraway, exotic Asian country. Actually, the application could be posted solely on the internet and it offers:
- application form
- certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- 3 certified copies of your passport (which should have a minimum 15-month validity)
- 6 passport-sized photographs
- Curriculum vitae / Resume
- proof of English proficiency
- letters of recommendation (from the employer and/or a university professor)
- certified copy of the document attesting you have a scholarship/sponsorship (if applicable)
- receipt of non-refundable application fee of 88 USD
In order to qualify for an application to Master’s programme at Taylor’s University you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50- 2.75. If your CGPA is 2.50 then the university will also expect you to have relevant work experience.
- English Language proficiencies: IELTS (6.5) or equivalent for candidates whose undergraduate degree was not fully taught in English.
- Some masters require passing an interview.
Start by going to the “Apply through Studyportals” tab and clicking the “Apply” button.