Tag: Cheapest Universities in Netherlands
Cheapest Universities in the Netherlands in 2022
Cheapest Universities in the Netherlands in 2022 – Netherlands is among the most widely used European destinations for college students who wish to complete an English taught Bachelor’s or master abroad.
And while Dutch universities have reasonable tuition charges and policies, sometimes costs can also add up and exceed a student’s budget. That’s why we’ve made the decision to locate probably the Cheapest Universities in the Netherlands in 2022.
What you need to know about tuition fees in the Netherlands
Listed here are a couple of items to bear in mind about tuition costs and having to pay tuition at Nederlander universities:
- Students in the EU/EEA, Europe, and Surinam enjoy lower tuition when studying within the Netherlands.
- Tuition charges listed in the following paragraphs generally only affect EU/EEA students.
- Non-EU students usually need to pay greater tuition charges (between 6,000 and 20,000 EUR per academic year), but there are several cases when they are able to spend the money for the same amount being an EU student.
- Non-EU students will find tuition charges that affect them by hitting the college link and exploring programmes provided by the institution.
- We’ve produced these lists in line with the programmes and greater education institutions on Mastersportal and Bachelorsportal. What this means is the lists don’t feature each and every college. You could possibly find other affordable levels or universities within the Netherlands.
- Universities can also add or remove programmes periodically. If your college on these lists no more provides an affordable degree, simply employ filters on the portals to locate other universities which do.
Cheap universities in the Netherlands offering Bachelor’s degrees
- Leiden University – Bachelors starts at 542 EUR/year
- Wageningen University and Research – Bachelors start at 1,084 EUR/year
- Breda University of Applied Sciences – Bachelors start at 1,084 EUR/year
- Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen – Bachelors start at 1,084 EUR/year
- Radboud University – Bachelors start at 2,209 EUR/year
- Maastricht University – Bachelors start at 2,168 EUR/year
- Tilburg University – Bachelors starts at 2,205 EUR/year
Cheap universities in the Netherlands offering Master’s degrees
- Radboud University – Masters start at 2,209 EUR/year
- Maastricht University – Masters start at 2,168 EUR/year
- Erasmus University Rotterdam – Masters start at 2,168 EUR/year
- University of Twente – Masters start at 2,168 EUR/year
- Wageningen University and Research – Masters start at 1,084 EUR/year
- NHL Stenden University of Applied Sciences – Masters start at 2,143 EUR/year
- EIT Digital – Masters start at 1,500 EUR/year
Scholarships for international students in the Netherlands
Financial support can be obtained by means of scholarships, grants, student education loans, or perhaps rent subsidies. They are provided by the Nederlander government, public universities, or any other private organizations.
You should use Scholarshipportal to locate other funding possibilities or make an application for our very own scholarship, the Worldwide Distinction Awards.